Rain or Shine serving the Vancouver/Portland metro areas!
- Dump Runs (household trash, furniture, construction debris, yard debris, tires)?
- Skip long smelly lines at the dump, manual labor, sorting and unloading hassles!
- Move to storage (office records, furniture, collections, exercise equipment, etc)?
- Weekend project from the big box store (fencing, flooring, patio)?
- Unused treadmill or exercise equipment (taking valuable space)?
- New furniture, appliance, or large item delivery?
- Old fridge, stove, washer, dryer, A/C haul away?
- Recyclable cardboard boxes or other items?
- Yard cleanup, trimmings or clippings?
- Reclaim your garage for your car!
- Got it? Move it or get rid of it!
- Seven days a week with same or next day service most of the time!
- Email a brief description of what you need moved or removed (include pics when possible).
- Tell me where to pick it up (nearest cross streets or address).
- Tell me where it's going (nearest cross streets or address).
- Tell me when you want it done.
- Make your a cash offer.
I'll review it and get back with you as soon asap. After adding miles, calculating distance and my direct costs for maintenance, mileage and fuel, I estimate dump fees based on your pics or description. I'll accept your offer, make a counter offer, or decline your offer and tell you why. You pay all dump fees, recycling fees, hazardous disposal fees, etc). For fastest service include your phone/text number and ask for a rapid response.
Why make an offer? I believe most people are inherently good and will offer an amount that is fair, what they can afford, and what it's worth to them. All reasonable offers accepted!!
Please Note: I am not licensed, bonded or insured so if this is something you need please contact someone who is. I'm just a simple honest guy looking to help you out and make ends meet on my end. Make it a great day!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers