compensation: Commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Elizabeth Christy Law Firm PLLC looking for full-time Paralegal with experience in Oregon
• Significant experience in Family Law
• Knowledge of Oregon law and procedures; knowledge of Washington family law a plus
• Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office package - Word, Outlook, Excel
• Excellent communication skills, including professional verbal telephone presence
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to cope with stress, deadlines, and the emotional aspect of family law
• Detail oriented and able to multi-task
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Take charge personality
• Positive attitude
Duties include general office duties, drafting correspondence and pleadings, filing of court documents, assisting with incoming and outgoing discovery documentation, analysis of financial documents, calendaring of appointments and hearings, maintaining attorney calendar, opening, organizing and maintaining client files, preparation of client bills, and various other projects.
Pay is commensurate with experience and parking is paid.
Please send cover letter, resume and references in Word or PDF format. All replies confidential.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers