compensation: $22-25 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Established and growing law firm in downtown Vancouver seeks experienced lead paralegal for family law, estate planning, juvenile, and criminal work. Candidate must have the following skills and qualifications:
1. Detail oriented and capable of producing high quality work product with minimal supervision.
2. Self-motivated and a desire to create workflow for active cases without explicit attorney instruction.
3. Familiarity with Clark County Local Court Rules, Washington Court Rules, and Rules of Professional Conduct for Attorneys, and other rules applicable to our practice areas.
Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of family law paralegal experience.
4. Ability to manage cases independently.
5. Experience in drafting pleadings in the areas of family law, juvenile, criminal defense. Knowledge of estate planning documents and business transaction documents a plus.
6. Ability to follow detailed instructions communicated verbally or in writing, and to see those instructions through from start to finish without further prompting.
7. Exceptional customer service skills.
9. Strong writing and proofreading skills.
10. A desire to produce exceptional work.
11. Fast learner.
12. Experience with billable hours and the ability to bill at least 5 hours a day.
13. Must be able to work Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
14. Strong computer skills with experience in cloud based programs like dropbox and Clio. PC and Mac.
15. Familiarity with court systems like Washington Court case search/website/forms, liberty, WATCH, etc.
16. Exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure, manage deadlines, and prioritize tasks based on deadlines.
17. Excellent time management skills.
18. Minimum three years paralegal experience.
Please submit resume and a cover letter indicating why you would be a good fit for this position.
We offer paid holidays as indicated by the Clark County Court schedule, and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $25.00 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers