Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is seeking an experienced full-time Receptionist/Office Assistant for their Vancouver office.
Candidate will have a demonstrated ability to deliver excellent internal and external client service in a pleasant and professional manner. In addition to greeting clients and visitors to the firm, this position requires coordinating the activities in conference rooms, plus handling and trouble-shooting sophisticated audio/video and video conference systems. The successful candidate will possess a high level of organizational skills; the ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure; strong written and oral communication skills; and the ability to communicate interpersonally with all staff levels, including attorneys, in a professional manner.
• Performs daily housekeeping tasks such as loading and unloading the dishwasher, brewing coffee, cleaning the conference rooms, stocking the refrigerator, and running errands.
• Take charge of office supplies to include maintaining paper in the copy machines, ordering supplies on a regular basis, and organizing the supply room and visiting attorney offices.
• Responsible for organizing files, creating pleading indexes, closing files and working with the records department.
• Responsible for conference room set-up, including AV equipment, lunch orders and clean-up following.
• Monthly petty cash reconciliation.
• Other varied tasks including travel arrangements, contact entry into Interaction, assistance with client holiday party and gifts, and onsite coordination for office repairs and IT issues.
This job requires interoffice travel for in person training sessions. It also requires travel for errands to places such as the post office, various local restaurants, the courthouse, and the grocery store.
Required Education and Experience:
• A high school diploma or GED
• Two years of office experience with phone work are required
• Knowledge in the following computer programs: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Melissa Tofell, Legal Support Services Manager, at Recruiting @ schwabe.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities