Are you an art director, deeply experienced in both print and digital, looking to work with Fortune 500 and 100 brands? Are purpose-based marketing and social responsibility important to you? Are you looking for a career where your ideas can make an impact for clients and on the creatives you work with?
QR Code Link to This Post
If so, we’re looking for someone like you.
- Provide art direction to creative team and developers
- Collaborate closely with writing partners and creative directors
- Design content for multiple clients and projects
- Develop and present creative concepts to key client stakeholders
- Clearly articulate and defend design decisions to internal team and clients
- Act as creative lead on projects, demonstrate complete ownership of work from kick off to delivery
- Work directly with clients and project partners (brand, dev team, print vendors, etc.) with little or no oversight
- Act as digital and design translator between client and creative team
- Provide guidance to team and client in adhering to specific client brand standards and style guidelines
- Share industry and client knowledge to help determine creative strategy
- Collaborate with creative and account teams to grow client relationships and secure new business
- Pitch in on all levels of design when necessary
- Self-starter with follow through and great attention to detail
- Strong art direction skills, including: ideation, working with the team, presenting, print and digital design
- Expertise in graphic design for print, web, information design and interactive media
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, with competency in Sketch
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a senior designer for multiple clients in an agency environment or on an internal marketing team
You can learn more about us at https://www.ahainc.com/ or visit https://ahainc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=57 to apply.
We’re a purpose-driven, woman-owned agency that collaborates daily with leading companies. At our Vancouver office overlooking the Columbia River, you’ll find a team of people who care about great work, craft beer, four ways to make coffee and a fully stocked snack closet.