compensation: Depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Trend Capital is looking for a talented Content Manager to take charge of content creation for all communications channels including but not limited to emails, social media, blogs, website pages, videos, and shareable/downloadable assets. As a core member of the content team, you’ll work closely with team members across the company to develop effective editorial content. We are looking for a thoughtful and detail-oriented individual who enjoys researching and writing informative articles and supporting materials to reach—and help improve the lives’ of—key target audiences.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that drive traffic and increase conversions. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to producing quality written work while meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree, and relevant work experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, create and publish compelling stories and engaging content
- Own writing and publishing for multiple platforms (website, blog, social, email etc.)
- Manage website and blog according to editorial standards and SEO best practices
- Use content management and analytics platforms to analyze and report on website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Work with roster of contributing writers and influencers to edit, proofread and improve their articles and content
- Work with/interview subject matter experts to draft scripts for videos and live webinars
- Set and execute a social media plan in coordination with social strategy, editorial calendar and in collaboration with contributing writers, influencers, and subject matter experts
- Collaborate and brainstorm with team members and vendors for new ideas and strategies
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written writing skills
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Highly organized and able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Aptitude for optimizing content according to SEO standards and best practices
- Well-rounded knowledge of marketing/communication channels including social media, email, (BONUS: video, webinars, and podcasts)
- A mind for analysis and experience with web reporting tools such as Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Three to five years professional experience in digital marketing and content writing
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Drive equivalent
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- BONUS POINTS if you are knowledgeable about personal finance, the FIRE movement, early retirement, or gig economy.
If you feel like you are the right fit with the right experience for this job, we encourage you to apply! Our company offers great benefits: full healthcare package (medical, dental, vision, life), catered lunch, coffee, tea and snacks, Bonusly points, well-equipped and fun office space, quarterly company outings, competitive pay, and much more! Anyone who joins our team will have a great potential for career and personal growth. For more information about our company please visit www.trendcapital.com.