Control Panel Electrical Assembly
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client is the leader in innovation and value. You will be part of the team that builds and installs single palletizers or systems integrated with existing conveyors and other material handling equipment to drive productivity and increase efficiency at their customer sites. New patented technologies from our client make palletizing reliable, easy, safe, and energy-efficient. This is not an assembly line! Each project is a custom build of a unique product. You will be able to use your strong experience and skills and develop new ones along the way!
You will be an important member of our final assembly production team, using your skills, electrical schematic and a bill of materials to terminate all motor and control wiring in the control panel. The termination of these control wires allows the machine to be complete and in a state to be tested.
• Basic electronic testing and troubleshooting
• Identify electrical components such as breakers, disconnect switches, starters, relays, timers, overloads, etc.
• Operate knockout punches, jigsaws, hole saws, etc. when necessary
• Neatly and accurately prepare, route and land different gauge wires, point to point
• Drill and tap holes for accessories or as needed
• Confirm layout of panel conduit, DIN rail and all-electric components per panel layout drawing
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• 1-3 years’ panel building, or similar, experience
• Proven ability to read electrical schematics/blueprints
• Ability to route, dress and terminate wires and/or wiring harnesses neatly
Pay: Up to $19 Depending on skills and experience
Shift: Monday-Thursday 6:00 am-2:30 pm
PrideStaff Portland is a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency. PrideStaff is a winner of the coveted “Best of Staffing” Diamond award for 5 consecutive years for the highest level of satisfaction as rated by our valued Employees and Clients. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance. Allow us to support your job and career search and see the difference PrideStaff can make for you!
Apply online or call us today: 971.371.4028