compensation: $13.00+ Dependent on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Northwest Packing Company is a fruit cannery and Juice concentrate manufacturing plant in Vancouver, WA and has fulltime temporary and part-time year round positions available in our Quality Assurance Lab. We are a family owned business and have been in Vancouver for over 40 years. This is a great entry level job or a second job for someone who wants extra income. Various shifts and occasional overtime available. College students welcome! We will train you on the job!
Responsible for the grading of cooked and uncooked products and containers in accordance with proper procedures; recording, checking and retrieval of QA information. This is a part-time position early November to mid-August, based on production, and full-time late August to early November.
· Evaluates finished product quality by performing laboratory analyses on samples and related work associated with monitoring and sampling; tests and inspects
various stages of production.
· Accurately reports and records test results to include daily report distribution and/or data input into Q.C. computer data-base.
· Maintains all required QA analysis documentation.
· Notifies lab supervisors, production managers and/or maintenance mechanic of any deviations of quality or non-quality factors.
· Requires the ability to conduct basic math calculations.
· Requires the aptitude to understand and carry out instructions in written and oral form.
· Requires good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to coordinate work with co-workers.
· Requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment and problem solve with variables in standardized situations.
· Requires the ability to stand, walk, and climb stairs.