QR Code Link to This Post
Lifeline Connections is a not-for-profit agency that is recognized as a leading behavioral health treatment provider in Washington State, offering a full continuum of care for individuals who have a behavioral health condition. Lifeline Connections' patients receive an unprecedented level of care by highly skilled professionals who know how to help people find and sustain long-term recovery. For over fifty years Lifeline Connections has provided hope, help and healing to thousands of individuals in Washington State and within the Portland, Oregon metro area.
LPN- ECS – Posting #18-041
The LPN position works under the supervision of the Community Based Services Program Director. This position provides community based behavioral health services to agency individuals. In fulfilling these duties, the incumbent performs the following duties independently:
• Reviews Washington Administrative Codes (WACs) and Revised Codes (RCWs) and Federal regulations pertaining to behavioral health treatment to ensure compliance with these regulations in all therapeutic services.
• Will work with the individuals in the meeting of the individual services plan identified activities and goals that is strength based and meets their unique needs.
• Will work as part of a treatment team.
• Will provide community based case management services to individuals assigned to them in accordance with the individual service plan and evaluation recommendations.
• Maintain complete and up to date clinical files that document all services and contacts provided consistent with the requirements of WAC 388-865 and 388-877 (if applicable).
• Supports and implements agency policies and procedures.
• Networks within the community to identify outside agencies and services available to individuals to help meet their needs.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with community agencies and service providers to meet the needs of individuals.
• Represents the Agency in the community at various meetings and clinical reviews with the approval of the supervisor.
• Provides after hours support via telephone for individuals and providers to de-escalate crisis.
• Administer injections
• Provides assistance to the ECS prescriber as assigned
• Possess a high school diploma or equivalent;
• Washington State Department of Health credentials;
• Have at least one year of paid or voluntary experience working with adults or youth suffering from behavioral health disorders or at least three years experience working with adults in a mental health treatment facility.
• Current CPR certification required
• Excellent Attendance
• Must use personal vehicle to provide services to adults in a residential care setting
Submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources. We will only accept resumes with a cover letter specifying the position title and posting number of the position you are applying for. For more information on this and other positions, please visit our website at www.lifelineconnections.org
Lifeline Connections is striving to be your employer of choice by offering our regular/full time employees a generous benefits package. The plan covers over 75% of medical, dental, and vision costs for the employee and all dependents. There are no out-of-pocket costs for co-pays, prescriptions, or deductible under the medical plan. We also have employer paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and a 401(K) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 4%. On top of all that, our employees receive approximately 4 weeks of paid time off during their first year of employment (accrual rates increase with years of service), as well as 3 personal holidays and 10 paid holidays per year!
Send us your resume and let's talk about you joining our team! Please apply below: