compensation: DOE. Starting pay $16 to $20 / hr with room for growth and includes an excellent bonus plan. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Busy, high energy chiropractic office looking for a Full-time employee! We are looking for a motivated, organized, friendly, positive person. Our ideal candidate would have high energy, be a team player, and someone who loves to laugh and have fun! We work in a very fast paced environment so the ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail is critical. For us, having a positive attitude, being a quick learner, being able to give excellent customer service, and having a passion for promoting a healthy lifestyle is key.
Responsibilities/Skills for office assistant:
- Scheduling appointments
- Answering Phones
- Collecting payments
- Keeping great notes in patient files
- Opening and/or closing of office
- Problem solving is key!
- Basic math skills
- Preparing daily deposit
- Verifying insurance benefits
- Processing records requests
- Scanning patient records / Daily balancing packets (this is where attention to detail is absolutely critical!!!)
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to different roles in the office
- Office tours
Helpful but not required skills:
- Medical insurance knowledge (Medical insurance, Workers comp insurance, Auto accident claims)
- Medical billing knowledge
- Accounts or accounting experience
- Knowledge of ChiroTouch software
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person! The pay depends on experience and will start between $16 to $20/hr with room for growth and includes an excellent bonus plan.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and a photo of yourself! We do interviews in a group setting and the photo helps us to identify people and put a face to the name!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers