compensation: $15-$18 DOE employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Small family-owned fabrication/construction company looking for a part-time bookkeeper/project assistant.
Candidates should be detail oriented and self-motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must possess the ability to provide exceptional customer service. Experience with current Quickbooks software and proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required.
Typical duties are (but not limited to):
- Preparing monthly customer invoices and statements.
- Manage calendars for project managers.
- A/R and A/P, approve and print checks.
- Answer emails, and phone calls.
- Track employee time logged for multiple projects.
- Send invoices to customers, updating jobs.
- Provide monthly reconciliation of bank/credit accounts.
- Order shop materials and supplies as needed.
- Order materials to be delivered to job-site for various jobs.
- Maintain inventory of office/shop supplies and ensure adequate stock is maintained.
- Process employee payroll and maintain personnel records.
- Archive older files and organize filing system.
- Create project files for project managers.
- Establish appointments.
- Schedule subcontractors for various projects.
- Light office cleaning.
- Scan and send documents as needed.
- Occasional side projects as directed by owner(s).
- Occasional pick up and delivery of materials or supplies.
Paid time off and holiday pay after 90 days.
Please email resume with related experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers