Office Manager/ Assistant Project Manager Position
Restoration company in Camas, Wa. looking to hire a smart, professional, experienced, and hardworking Office Manager/Assistant Project Manager to manage a variety of important aspects of our daily business and office operations.
The Office Manager/ Assistant Project Manager's main responsibilities include logistics coordination. An organized Office Manager/Assistant Project Manager is needed to schedule and manage all the moving parts efficiently.
As the Office Manager/Assistant Project Manager you will also be tasked with the general upkeep of the office and to manage office supplies
• Create and manage all documentation
• Accurately and effectively communicate work schedules and progress with our managers, lead technicians, customers, sub-contractors and insurance adjusters.
• Keep accurate inventory of products and equipment.
• Assist in managing of sub-contractors
• Ability to pass a background check
• Working knowledge of Exactimate, Quickbooks, and T-Sheets (Or similar programs)
• Strong organizational and time management skills to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
• Proactive approach to problem solving by seeking and offering good solutions as well as by taking direction from managers
• Excellent attention to detail
• Have a strong sense of prioritizing of issues at hand
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Emotional maturity, professional etiquette and good manners
• Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet research.
• Possess friendly yet professional attitude
Pride yourself on the quality of your hard work and not overlook details
Be very proactive and comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
Possess a generally good attitude and be approachable and kind
Based on experience and skill level and experience
Full Time M-F
Ready to start immediately
We ask that you read the job description before applying. Qualified candidates only please.
Submit resume via email. Write "Office Manager - (your name)" in subject line and submit resume as PDF.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities