compensation: DOE Base Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a sensible and practical leader who operates from a base of common sense, to be our EOS Integrator. This enthusiastic and highly energetic person has a strong personal drive and is friendly, but firm. This exceptional communicator is an active listener who asks the right questions to ensure that effective follow-through happens. Valuing the worth and dignity of all people, this leader keeps politics and drama out of our organization, providing an environment of mutual respect for the ideas and opinions of others.
Base Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per year
This humbly confident person’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Executing the business plan, meeting or exceeding P&L objectives.
• Providing leadership of the weekly L10 meeting.
• Filtering ideas from the Visionary and turning them into Traction, inclusive of clear and specific priorities.
• Assisting with WIP’s and contracts.
• Conducting performance reviews, coaching, supervising and staff administration for the Leadership Team.
• Developing processes and systematizing company procedures.
• Developing with the Leadership Team SMART Goals, inclusive of clear and specific metrics.
This self-aware person must have:
• A minimum of 5 years construction industry experience in Commercial and/or Industrial.
• A minimum of 3 years-experience in a key leadership position with supervisory-line authority and evidence of successful coaching or team members.
It is preferred that this strategic thinker have:
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in Electrical Construction, including hands-on field experience.
• Previous experience working in an EOS environment and ideally in a role as the Integrator.
• Familiarity with construction industry sales processes and finance.
• Previous experience as a Project Manager.
• Previous experience as an Estimator.
It is desired that this smart and efficient hard worker have:
• A 4-year college degree.
• A completed major in Construction Management.
• Familiarity with Accubid.
• Familiarity with Viewpoint.
If you operate from a base of high integrity, value top quality customer service, enjoy getting stuff done and are a friendly, but firm leader, send a narrative letter about yourself with your current resume to our hiring consultant, Bob Spence.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers