compensation: Competitive pay and bonus potential employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We currently have an opening for an experienced and detail-oriented Lead Maintenance Supervisor to join our team at one of our premier communities in Vancouver, WA. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for protecting, maintaining, and enhancing the value of the community while also maximizing the living experience for residents and the community. This is accomplished by ensuring that all resident maintenance issues are resolved expertly and efficiently.
Our benefits include 100% Employer Paid medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance in addition to a generous 401k matching program and housing discounts.
• Maintains the facility and grounds based on community objectives and manages the work schedule of the site Maintenance Technicians
• Follows practices for the safe operation, maintenance and repair of all on-site equipment, including compliance with all health, safety and OSHA programs, policies, and procedures
• Responsible for detailed turnover of apartments, including painting, carpentry, drywall patch/repair, appliance maintenance, and completion of a detailed make ready checklist
• Responds to work orders in a timely manner, including afterhours "on call" maintenance requests. Participates in the on-call rotation with the rest of the Maintenance Team
• Assists with the inspection of public areas and resident apartments to ensure proper maintenance and standards are achieved and sustained
• Compliance and attention to company policy while maintaining a high level of customer service
• Participates in training workshops and safety meetings as necessary
• Provides back up to the Service Manager for administrative paperwork in the event of scheduled absences or days off
• 1-3 years relevant maintenance experience required
• Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
• Excellent customer service skills, strong attention to detail
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs. and work 8-12 hour standing shifts
• Must be able to work weekends and be available for on call emergencies
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must have own hand tools
• Ability to pass 4-panel drug screening and background check
IDM has been developing high-quality live, work and business spaces in the greater Portland, OR for over 25 years. Headquartered in Vancouver, WA, our friendly and pro-active staff manages our family of properties with a concierge-style approach – designed to enhance the day-to-day experiences of our residents. We are seeking exceptional people to help us continue to grow our company. If you share our vision for excellence, collaboration and service – we want to meet you! At IDM, we value our employees and clients like family. We offer long term career opportunities with excellent pay and benefits.