compensation: Competitive Salary + Excellent Working Environment
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Holland Partner Group was launched in the spring of 2001 with a vision to create and manage new apartment communities in some of the West Coast's most desired locations while improving resident's quality of life and the developments ties to the community. Holland Partner Group operates under the highest level of dedication, through our Core Values. These values include Great People, Great Business, Deliver Exceptional Customer Experience, and Have Fun.
Here is what our Associates have to say about working for Holland:
“Holland Partner Group is a company where your opinion matters and your thoughts and concerns are considered. A company where an employee can learn and grow in their profession.”
“Holland Partner Group offers a high-energy and very positive environment where highly motivated people can thrive, and their efforts will be recognized and appreciated.”
Holland Partner Group is currently seeking a skilled Real Estate Regional Analyst at The Vancouver Corporate Office! The Holland Team consists of associates that demonstrate strong leadership, communication, team-building, and decision-making skills.
The Real Estate Regional Analyst provides support to the Real Estate Regional Analysts and is responsible for supporting analysis of the company-wide portfolio while sharing necessary information to support efficient and timely communication in accordance with Holland Partner Group’s Core Values.
Responsibilities • Conduct variance analyses at all investment levels and communicate concerns with the appropriate persons/departments.
• Analyze (by property and/or project) overall strategic plan and capital strategy.
• Review budget/cash forecast and modeling.
• Make recommendations on risks to monitor within the portfolio.
• Conduct market overview analysis as well as leasing/operating strategy assessment.
• Make recommendations on opportunities to monitor during the coming year on an ongoing basis.
• Update the Annual Business Plan on a quarterly basis.
• Review fair market value cash flow models, including real time waterfall updates.
• Oversee the debt covenant compliance, property tax assessment, and guaranty burn-off for all investments within assigned region.
• Provide transaction support (including due diligence, proration, waterfall calculations, etc.) in the Acquisitions/Dispositions close process.
• Represent Holland Partner Group in a professional manner at all times.
• Conform to company apparel standards and set a positive example for all Associates.
• Perform all other duties as directed and assist the overall team effort in any way possible.
Minimum of two years’ experience in the Real Estate industry required. Experience in Finance and/or Analytics strongly preferred. Enrollment in a Masters in Real Estate Development program may be considered in lieu of experience. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field required. Completion of, or enrollment in, Masters in Real Estate Development degree preferred.
Holland Partner Group offers a generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), group life, supplemental life, competitive salaries and an excellent working environment. This is an amazing opportunity for growth based on mutual strengths. EEOC, pre employment drug and background screening required.
The Next Step
For more information, visit our website at HollandResidential.com
To apply just complete our online application at Holland Real Estate Data Analyst