compensation: $14.66-$17.25 per/hour (vested break in scale), overtime after 8 hours per day, Union Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Corwin Beverage Company, an organization with a proud history of award-winning sales, customer service and community involvement, is looking to hire motivated and dependable Merchandisers. Both full-time and part-time positions are available. We distribute more than 400 types of soft drinks, juices, waters, sports and energy beverages, as well as tea and coffee drinks. Learn more about Corwin Beverage Company at: www.corwinbevco.com
Ensure continuous growth of Corwin Beverage that maximizes all of our resources while creating an environment of high expectations and accountability for all. Merchandisers primarily serve our grocery and retail sales channels in Southwest Washington. This team supports our sales department in these high-volume accounts by expertly stocking shelves, filling coolers, building displays, and providing excellent customer service.
• Merchandise assigned accounts according to company standards
• Includes: merchandising all points of sale, organizing back stock, shells and breakage, placing point-of-sale
• Maintain safe vehicle and drive in a safe manner (company vehicle provided)
• Maintain and/or operate company and customer equipment in a safe manner
• Identify sales opportunities
• Communicate sales opportunities and store issues to immediate supervisor
• Complete all required company paperwork accurately and on time
• Demonstrates a positive attitude and the ability to problem solve independently as well as part of a team
• Understand and uphold Corwin Core Values
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver's license
• Previous grocery, DSD or customer service experience preferred
• $14.66-$17.25 per/hour (vested break in scale), overtime after 8 hours per day
• Full time schedule, 4:30am to 1:00pm, 5 days per week
• Union Benefits Package
• Qualified candidates must be able to lift up to 80 pounds and lift 50 pounds repeatedly during an 8-hour shift; must be able to stand and walk for at least 8 hours per day
• Over time work may be required after hours, on weekends and holidays
• Member in good standing with Teamsters Local 58
Pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background check are required prior to hiring. We random drug test all employees and we are a tobacco free workplace. Top candidates will also be required to arrange reference calls with previous employers as part of our interview process.
To apply, visit our website at www.corwinbevco.com
Or Mail Resume and qualifications to:
219 S. Timm Rd.
Ridgefield, WA 98642
Please, no phone calls or walk-ins. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we cannot respond directly to all applicants.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers