compensation: $13.00+ ph DOE & Background employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Dispatcher – Job Description / AD
• Arcadia Security & Patrol, Inc. (ASAP) is looking to fill open Part Time and Full Time Dispatcher positions.
• Full Time Shift Hours: 1845-0515 (6:45pm-5:15am)
• Location: ASAP Vancouver Corporate Office (off SE Columbia Way & SE Assembly Ave)
• Starting Pay: Begins at $11.75ph and is based off of experience.
• Full Time Schedule: Rotating 4 on, 3 off (40 hrs) AND 3 on, 4 off (30 hrs) Every Other Week
ASAP is one of the largest security & patrol companies in the Portland/Vancouver metro area. The roll of our dispatcher is to be the conduit between the callers needing our service and our officers in the field. Our dispatchers take calls for service, recording specific information needed and required, and then relays that information to our field staff, which will then respond to the call and document the results. Our dispatchers document all activity in the field being relayed from our officers and will contact law enforcement when requested.
Dispatchers Will Use:
• Emailing & Microsoft Office Software
• A Multi-Line Telephone System to Take Calls for Service
• Two-Way Radio System to Communicate with Field Staff
• 4 Screen Computer System (that includes)
• -An Internal MDT Computer Software System with Client Details
• -GPS Tracking Software That Shows The Location of All Company Vehicles
• -Dispatching Log to Record All Shift Activity
• -Timing Software To Track Radio Communication Traffic from Field Staff
REVIEWS & RAISES
The wage detailed above is the "starting wage". All employees start on a 90 day probation. After 90 days employees receive their 1st performance review and are eligible for their first pay increase. A second performance review is conducted after 180 days, where employees are eligible for a 2nd pay increase. Upon completion of an employees first year of employment, a third performance review is conducted, and employees are eligible for a 3rd pay increase. Additional reviews are performed yearly on an employee’s anniversary date of hire.
• Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
• Sick Pay/PTO (Paid Time Off)
• Employee Incentives & Referral Bonuses
• Be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test (employee use of marijuana is completely prohibited)
• Be Tobacco Free (we are a smoke and tobacco free company)
• Must have Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
• Must have Basic Knowledge of Using an Email Program
• Proficient Typing Skills
• Able to Multi-Task Between Several Tasks
• Cool Under Pressure
• Must Be a Team Player and Able to Work Independently
If you are who we are looking for and meet the above listed details, please email your resume back to this post. Management will review all resumes and contact those that have the relevant experience for a formal interview. You can learn more about ASAP at our website or Facebook Page.
Arcadia Security & Patrol, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary Wage: $11.75 /hour (DOE – Based off of Experience and Background)
• Dispatch: 1 year (Preferred)
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
License or certification:
• Driver's License (Preferred)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers