compensation: $40,000-$50,000 - Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Eve Systems, a high-tech company engaged in the business of selling connected home products for the Apple HomeKit ecosystem, is seeking a Sales Assistant/Inside Sales Representative to report directly to the VP of Sales for North America, located in Camas, WA.
About Eve Systems:
Established in 1999, our company has an extensive history of developing premium products that enrich the Apple ecosystem, notably under the brands EyeTV and Elgato. Now called Eve Systems, the company is privately held with headquarters in Munich, Germany, and a US subsidiary in San Francisco.
Our products are engineered in-house to combine seamless software with elegant hardware. Eve products integrate into Apple HomeKit flawlessly, intuitively, and securely.
This full-time position requires someone with the ability and discipline to work from home, while granting some flexibility with their schedule. The workday will start early though, due to the nine-hour time difference from Germany. This position requires someone that lives in Clark County, WA to be in close proximity to the VP of Sales. The ability to travel occasionally is also required. The North America business is modest but growing, with plenty of opportunities to expand. The candidate must have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. German language skills are helpful, but not required.
- A four-year University Degree is required (BS or BA)
- Some experience in sales preferred
- Experience working in high-tech with focus on various sales channel a plus
- High affinity to consumer electronics products
- Experience using Apple products
- Understanding of spreadsheets and analyzing financial numbers
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience in Smart Home space a plus
- Experience with Amazon's Vendor Central a plus
- Experience with Netsuite's accounting system helpful
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Report to the VP of Sales, assisting with various administrative tasks and responsibilities
- Assist with setting up new resellers for Eve products
- Assist with setting up new products in the channel
- Help coordinate promotions and promotional plans
- Ensure that reseller/distributor partners have the correct information and images displayed on their websites
- Work with Director of Operations and Finance on logistics and compliance issues.
- Work with marketing team in Germany to ensure proper branding & positioning of products in North America
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Business development
- Ability to offer webinar trainings for strategic partners
- Some limited travel for reseller or distributor trade shows
- Flexibility - work from home
- Healthcare/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401K with matching plan
- 12 days paid vacation
- 12 paid holidays per year
Please submit your resume for consideration. This position will pay $40,000-$50,000 and salary is commensurate with experience. Also, please advise when you are available to start if we do wish to set up an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers