compensation: SIX FIGURE PAY GRADE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
HIGH EARNING POTENTIAL
DO YOU HAVE 3+ YEARS SALES MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE AND A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS? DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD OF MERCHANT PROCESSING? If you answered yes, you may be a perfect!
As the General Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sales success of our Downtown Portland Office by effectively managing the staff, planning and developing short and long-term goals, and being the ultimate take-down artist.
Why limit your earning and growth potential?
Develop the office as a Center of Excellence, understanding our culture as a Second Chance Employer
• Recruit, train, manage, and direct Sales Team
• Assist individual sales reps in setting aggressive, yet realistic monthly sales goals
• Explains the policies and procedures of the office to sales employees, follows up with employees to verify their understanding and compliance
• Promotes an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale
• Set an example of professionalism through daily actions and appearance
• Oversees monthly financial statements to ensure they are complete, accurate and submitted on time to ownership
• A high energy individual who understands the importance of giving 100% attitude and effort
• Are accountable for daily/weekly performance metrics in sales, appointments and call follow-up
• Must be the ultimate closer willing to engage customers early in the sale to obtain maximum gross Job Requirements
• Must have at least 3+ years of successful experience Sales Management
• Strong leadership and organizational skills, and the ability to understand profit and loss statements, are requirements for success
• Proven experience leading a successful sales team
• Solid work history and a strong track record of exceeding performance requirements
• Must have an outgoing and engaging personality, who enjoys developing solid relationships with potential customers (i.e. a “people person")
• Ability to execute long and short term sales strategies
• Experience creating action plans to drive performance of the sales team
• Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
• Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA and must be able to pass pre-employment requirements
Please send resume with cover letter. Attention to Catherine.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers