compensation: Commensurable with experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for talented software quality assurance / test engineers to help us on both existing and new upcoming projects. We test a diverse set of applications and services, from small internal use desktop software to full on enterprise suite client / server systems and web based SaaS solutions.
• Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases.
• Test software with the understanding of which issues are critical to the end-user.
• Analyze issues / defects discovered and file appropriate tracking tickets.
• Verify changes / bug fixes are satisfactory on new builds.
• System specialist who acts as a resource to other departments on product functionality.
• Regularly identifies usability problems and make suggestions for improvement.
• Provides input and test reports on an ongoing basis.
Qualifications / Job Requirements:
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and work experience in software development and/or support positions.
• 2+ years of experience directly in software quality assurance / test.
• Strong technical knowledge of PC’s and current related software.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to troubleshoot complex problems.
• Thorough knowledge of software testing methods and procedures.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of test automation tools / suites a plus.
• Smart, creative, proactive problem solver.
• Able to handle quickly changing priorities
• Experience working in a team environment
• Self-starter and self-motivated
This is a contract position with the potential possibility of full time hire. We are only hiring local candidates at this time.
We are an established, profitable, privately held company that has been in business over 20 years. We operate with a start-up mentality; the work you do here has a direct impact on the well-being of our company. Your success depends directly on your work ethic and what you deliver.
We do offer competitive salary, health benefits, and vacation time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers