compensation: $18 to $28 per hour depending on experience, training, career advancement, tools provided employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced Craftsman Needed
Handcrafted Movement LLC (www.handcraftedmovement.com) is a growing high end tiny home company.
Our goal is to provide home owners with outstanding craftsmanship, delivered with the highest integrity. We expect our employees to treat each customer and their home with the utmost respect.
We are seeking a highly motivated, hardworking and organized individual that is committed to personal excellence! Our perfect candidate is a positive team player.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Possess a well-rounded understanding of residential construction including but not limited to; framing, and siding to metal roofing, window and door installation.
• Must be able to read blue prints and understand job specifications.
• High attention to detail and ability to complete work in a timely manner.
• Ensure end of day procedures; clean up, weather protection, time card completion, and security.
• Ensure jobsite safety and protection and enforce all jobsite rules.
• Must be reliable and work as a team member.
• Demonstrate knowledge of home construction.
• Three (3) plus years framing carpentry experience highly desired.
• Provide and use standard carpentry hand tools and personal protection equipment.
• Must be able to work independently and be able to identify tasks to be completed and take initiative to ensure completion.
• Able to communicate concepts, concerns, thoughts, and ideas both written and orally to others including supervisors, team members and clients.
• Proven track record of excellent attendance, punctuality, attitude, and professional demeanor.
• Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and satisfactory driving record.
• Ability to pass background check.
Pay from $18 to $28 per hour depending on experience, with opportunities for further advancement. Position is open immediately. Work hours may vary but our typical day is 7:30am - 4pm Monday - Friday.
If you are interested in becoming a team member in a fun, world-renowned business, send us an email with the following:
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you think you'd be a good fit.
2. Include your work history (3 most recent positions held) and at least one professional reference.
3. Please leave your phone number.
4. If you have a resume, great! Please send it to us. If not, don't worry about it.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers