compensation: Base salary $16 - $20 per hr. plus uncapped commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
HOURLY PAY + UNCAPPED COMMISSION + SIGN-ON BONUS
TOP PERFORMERS CLUB TRIP + WORK REMOTE
NO WORK ON SUNDAYS AND NEVER ON CALL!!
· Tired of being on Call?
· Tired of not having benefits?
· Tired of not having state of the art technology to help you get the job done the first time?
· Tired of working on Sundays?
· Tired of not having a Team that will support you?
Sears Home Services have immediate openings for Appliance Repair AND Refrigeration & Appliance Repair Technicians to service basic and high-end home appliance repair jobs at customer’s residences. We strive to schedule your daily jobs within 30 minutes of your live-in city.
If you have experience in Appliance Repair, or electrical troubleshooting; we want to talk with you about a career with us! Recent HVAC/R graduates and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
· Accurately diagnosing and repairing major home appliances.
· Providing the customer with an accurate estimate of the cost of repair.
· Collecting payment from the customer once repair job is completed.
· Providing knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service at all times.
· Minimum 1 year related work or school experience
· Active and valid Driver’s License
· High School Diploma or GED (Graduate Equivalency Degree)
· Mechanical comfort
· EPA Universal required for Refrigeration Repair position
· Health, dental, vision insurance.
· Company provides service vehicle, tools, iPhone, gas card, and more
· Ongoing certification and training on new technology
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $16 – 20 (commensurate with experience) plus uncapped Commission
To be considered for this position please call Syed Muzaffar at 314-649-7902, or schedule a time to discuss the position in more detail via https://meetme.so/SyedMuzaffar.
Sears Holdings Corporation is a Patriot Award recipient from the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), a proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) and a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.
We are an EEO/AA Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities