compensation: Depending upon experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Well-rounded Apprentice and Journeyman Carpenters needed for project based work at jobs in local area. We are looking for cross-trained individuals who can perform rough and finish carpentry, steel stud framing, drywall, concrete and other scopes of work.
• All candidates must have industry knowledge and be well versed in safety requirements.
• Must have reliable transportation, preferably a truck
• Must have own tools and phone
• Metal stud framing and drywall experience a plus.
• Industrial/Commercial experience a plus.
• Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, sketches, building plans, and other specifications.
• Strong knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Must be self-motivated and be able to work with limited supervision.
Must be physically capable of lifting up to 75 pounds.
Frequent bending, reaching, stretching, and crouching in cramped, uncomfortable positions.
Perform strenuous work while standing and sitting.
Frequently puts forth effort in pushing, pulling, and turning.
Certifications (not required but will be considered when establishing compensation rates):
• OSHA 10 or 30
• Fall Protection
• Forklift Certification
• Scissor Lift/Manlift Certification
• First Aid Certification
• Valid driver's license
• High School Diploma/GED
Pacific Tech Construction is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Initial Pay Rate: negotiable depending on experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers