*** IMPORTANT: Please read the ENTIRE ad before responding. Thanks :)
Willamette Carpentry is seeking to fill a position for an experienced interior custom woodworker who is skilled in their trade. The following are three sections. Section 1 is "About Us" and Section 2 is "What we are looking for." Section 3 is "What we can offer."
Section 1. ABOUT US.
We have been in the business for over 15 years and are rapidly growing. We have built long-term relationships with the best builders in our region when it comes to beautiful custom, one-of-a-kind homes. A reputation of craftsmanship, communication, and customer service is what we pride ourselves on. We have done truly jaw-dropping jobs that you don't even see in movies and we absolutely have a passion for quality woodwork. Even internally, our company is built on internal relationships and coming together as a team consistently.
We will go the extra mile for you, and we ask that our employees do the same if needed to. Long story short - we have a track record of taking care of our own, and hold honesty and integrity as the highest priority within everything we do, this will become obvious very quickly. We don't want you here unless you really enjoy being here, it's really that simple.
For more information about who we are, please check out our website @ Www.WillametteCarpentry.Com
Section 2. WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
We are looking for someone who has experience in custom woodwork. Unfortunately we cannot respond to people who are coming from a different construction background at this time. We have trained many employees, but at this time are seeking someone who already does (or is able to do) custom finish woodwork. Some examples are: Wainscotting, Cased Openings, Open Rails, Beams, Multiple-Piece Headers, T&G, Barn Door installation (we can fabricate our own custom ones), and many other things that might be thrown our way.
***Our decision will be based off of your craftsmanship and not only on the fact that you have the ability to do it.
Section 3. WHAT WE CAN OFFER.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within our company into leadership positions along the way, and our company typically will leave you alone to work on something and no one will breathe over your shoulder. We ALWAYS treat our employees with the highest respect and personal understanding. This is crucial to us.
Among that, here is what we offer.
- Competitive pay ($25-$35 / HR depending on skill level and experience)
- Paid Vacations
- Company Vehicle (Along with working locations in the most beautiful locations!)
- Health Benefits / Insurance Plans (in progress of developing)
- Occasional Company events / outings
- Seriously, we have an awesome working environment and people. Can't stress this enough.
* If you think you are a good fit for our company, please e-mail us and let us know in a few sentences why. Please include the following in your e-mail:
1. Full name & Phone number.
2. Last Carpentry/Woodworking Job you had and how long you where there for.
3. What you are able to do as far as custom woodwork is concerned.
4. If you have any pictures of work you've done, this will shoot you to the front of the line!
Thank you so much for reading this entire ad before responding, we appreciate the interest in our company as we look for the perfect individual.
Upon interview process, there will be a paid ($18/hr) working interview (For a day) for us to be able to gauge each other and where we stand before offering you a position. Subject to drug test and driving record check before offering the position as well.
- Willamette Carpentry HR / Hiring Staff.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers