When the world was made to pivot in a day due to COVID-19, Audigy transitioned 165 team members from an office based to a home-based work structure. Despite this quick transition never once did our service to our Members falter. We are a company of experts. We are a company of solutions. We are leaders. We are a company that stood up in a global crisis and advised, not only our Members but the hearing care industry.
Audigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Women, minorities, veterans, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Everyone who works at Audigy has a direct impact on the company and the people we work with. Our mission is to help our clients and their employees achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals through their business. Our passion is helping others realize their potential and our success is achieved by helping others achieve a higher level of success.
The Web Producer is responsible for the overall management and quality control of Audigy’s member facing websites and templates. Playing equal parts web strategist and project manager, the Web Producer carefully communicates and integrates all website initiatives internally and externally.
Their job duties include determining how to create the best search performance and user interface of the website templates, as well as building member websites and troubleshooting bugs/fixes. Often partnering with third party developers, Creative Team, and Organic Search Manager to strategize and roll out web innovations.
Our Digital Marketing team is a close-knit community that values initiative as much as experience. Strong project management skills, SEO knowledge, and basic to intermediate knowledge of code are essential for success in the role.
Essential Key Deliverables:
1. Research, build, and project manage implementation of new website features, content, technologies, and enhancements for member facing web properties
2. Maintain integrity and search performance of current website assets for member-facing websites via plug-in updates, theme updates, security updates, etc.
3. Troubleshoot website template bugs and solution requests from the internal Digital Marketing team
4. Liaison between the Website Specialists and third-party website tool vendors
5. Conduct quality assurance for all work done by the third-party website tool vendors
6. Responsible for setting up development sites and standing live sites up
7. Build WordPress-based websites within project timelines that matches member practice branding, tone, and styling
8. Respond and complete member website edits/requests within project specific timelines
9. Support and assist in the development of new corporate website initiatives
• Fluency and experience with HTML and CSS
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress and WP Engine
• Experience and passion for UI/UX web design
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Knowledge and interest for Search Engine Optimization
• Analytics skills and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
• Experience working collaboratively using GitHub
• Able to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner to a diverse audience
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 4-6 years digital marketing experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience using project/task management software (i.e. Workamajig and Salesforce)
Our Benefits Include:
401k w/company match
Parental/Family Leave w/transition back to work
Working from home (temporarily)
Top technology platforms for easy remote access
Day Care Flexible Spending Account
Audigy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employees embody the values that Audigy has earned a reputation for and that is hard work, curiosity, dedication to our vision, passion for best in class deliverables and an atmosphere that encourages creativity and collaboration. Come join our team. Apply at: https://gn.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/AudigyCareers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers