compensation: Starting $15/DOE, with paid vacation/sick days employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sunflower School, an established preschool in Hood River, OR, is currently seeking amazing, part time teacher/assistant. Position is approximately 29 hours/week, Tuesday-Friday. Starting wage $15/DOE. Position includes paid vacation and sick days.
Applicants must be very reliable, motivated, positive, self reflective, and genuinely engaged by work with preschool age children. A degree (AA, BA/BS) in ECE/Human Development/Education is preferred.
Responsibilities of position include:
- Having the physical and emotional capacity for consistent daily classroom time, building healthy on-going relationships working with young children and their families
- Open, constructive and professional communication with colleagues and with parents
- Observation and documentation
- Creating and implementing developmentally appropriate curriculum responsive to children's interests and needs
Serious applicants should send the following:
- A complete resume and/or summary of your experience in early childhood education and educational background.
- Your personal traits and characteristics that make you an excellent early childhood educator.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers