We are seeking a Civil Engineer to join our small and dynamic engineering team in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing and resolving civil engineering tasks and problems within established guidelines and will apply and adapt to local engineering standards. Preferred project experience in land development, hydrology, and roadway design, including water and sewer system design, as well as stormwater management.
QR Code Link to This Post
Roles and Requirements:
• Develop and review engineering designs, reports and documentation.
• Perform stormwater analysis and provide design recommendations based on findings.
• Perform calculations and provide analysis of engineering data such as, design agreements and calculations, project specifications, and other technical data.
• Prepare project proposals and cost estimates to determine project feasibility and review fee/bond quantity amounts.
• Manage projects and provide mentorship to coworkers.
• Build and maintain professional, client, coworker and industry relationships.
Necessary Skills and Qualifications:
• PE certification or EIT with ability to obtain PE certification within 1 year preferred
• Bachelor of Science degree with major coursework in civil engineering or a related engineering discipline, or equivalent in work experience
• Required 3+ years of experience in Civil Engineering or related; land development experience is a plus
• Experience and demonstrated ability with AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Must be able to work and maneuver in the outdoors on uneven surfaces routinely.