compensation: DOE employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
If you live in the Washington, Yamhill or Columbia county and truly want to make a difference in not only your life but a Senior's life come join our TEAM at Home Instead Senior Care.
Here are Home Instead we help brighten the lives of aging adults in our community in becoming a Caregiver. Be part of our team and join out mission of enhancing the lives or aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have all shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. You provide the days you want to work and you provide your hours of availability. We match you with our clients. Extra things we give to show you how valuable YOU are to us:
*Advance training classes
*Kaiser Health after six months
*Skill training provided by Home Instead Senior Care
*Further your degree or education with %6 off Tuition after 60 days of employment
* Providing companionship and conversation
* Stabilization and assistance with walking
* Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
* Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning
bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
* Running errands
* Accompanying clients to appointments
* Provide Personal Care services
* Assisting with bathing, grooming and hygiene upkeep
* Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
* Transfer Clients
* Medication Assistance and or Medication Administration
* Advanced Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
* Hospice Care
Essential Job Requirements:
• Possess a valid driver's license
• Possess own transportation and Auto Insurance
• May require you to run errands and provide incidental transportation for a client using your vehicle or a client's vehicle.
• Ability to lift, carry, push or pull 25 pounds
• Ability to bend, twist, stoop, stand, walk, kneel and reach
• English fluency is required including speech, reading and writing.
• Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, pre-employment drug screen, 3 professional and 3 personal reference checks