compensation: commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Trillium is seeking a full-time materials manager to coordinate incoming and outgoing material used in the manufacture of our products. This position involves working with our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and coordinating with both the production and engineering teams to ensure the correct materials are on hand in time for production. The successful candidate for this position has experience in manufacturing and a strong understanding of supply chain management concepts.
The position will include the following responsibilities and duties:
• Work with the production planning team to understand priorities and schedule purchases to ensure production isn’t waiting for materials
• Control inventory levels and assist in forecasting to plan future orders
• Own supplier relationships and communication
• Own inventory tracking including materials in and out and inventory cycle counting
• Own some portion of buying activity
Required skills and background include:
• Proficient in ERP systems with 3-4 years’ experience managing inventory
• Excellent communication skills and experience communicating with suppliers
• Experience with purchasing
• Excellent organizational skills in a fast-changing environment
• Must be comfortable in a collaborative work environment
Preferred background and skills include:
• Experience purchasing printed circuit boards
• Experience managing inventory for complex electro-mechanical systems
Trillium designs and manufactures imaging solutions primarily for the Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) market. Trillium’s stabilized camera systems are best-in-class for their size, weight and power, and Trillium’s feature rich user interface is clean and user-friendly. The Trillium team together has close to 100 years of experience in unmanned systems. See www.trilliumeng.com for more information. Trillium is located in Hood River, 1 hour east of Portland Oregon in the central Columbia River Gorge area.
Trillium is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. The position requires work to be performed at Trillium’s location in Hood River. This position is not available for remote employment / telecommuters.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers