AOC SF provides full service accounting and financial consulting services to restaurants in the Bay Area. We support our clients by maintaining their books and providing them with regular reporting and analytics to best manage their business. AOC SF's service is built on hospitality for all restaurants, both large and small.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for experienced individuals to handle weekly accounting for several clients. This role involves high volume data entry processing and requires meticulous attention to detail. Applicants must be results driven, highly organized and should enjoy working independently with clear deadlines and deliverables. This is a full time (35-40 hr/wk) position. We are a growing company and would like stability in this position for up to a year, however we have advancement opportunities for individuals interested in full cycle accounting and client management.
* Processing accounts payable: inputting invoices, reconciling vendor statements and preparing payments
* Processing payroll: inputting hours, changing rates/withholdings/deductions as instructed
* Inputting daily sales
* Entering bank transactions and reconciling bank activity and accounts
* Communicating with clients and co-workers via email and phone on a regular basis
* Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting/bookkeeping
* Proficient with QuickBooks, Excel and 10 key touch
* Experience handling full cycle AP with large volume of invoices
* Experience processing payroll through systems like ADP, Paychex, Payroll Systems
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
* Access to a PC and a dedicated home office free from distraction
* Passion for food/restaurants
While the position is remote, there will be at least one required trip for a team event each year.
If interested, please reply with the following:
* Current resume with cover letter