favorite this postAudit Senior: Growing MAUI HAWAII CPA Firm + Diverse Client Base (Kahulu/Maui)hide this posting
compensation: BOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A very prestigious CPA firm in KAHULUI MAUI HAWAII, with a diverse and growing client base, is looking to hire an experienced CPA/Tax Senior. This firm is one of the leading firms in the state of Hawaii, and our clients are from industries such as Real Estate, Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Restaurant and High Net Worth Individuals.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Serve as clients' first point of contact, client service excellence
• Responsible for seeing that engagement is complete and ready for Partner review within established time frame and budget; keeps the partner informed on engagement status and key issues in a timely manner.
• Knows the clients business goals, strategy, and what motivates the client; serves as a valued business advisory for appropriate client management.
• Trains staff through on the job training and facilitating internal CPE
• Must be able to have tough conversations, served as a career advisor/mentor, and role model.
• Understands-dynamics of our relationship and engagement history with the client; uses information about prior work to improve current engagement efficiency.
• Strong-awareness of engagement economics and the key drives of success/profitability; involved in billing process and financial arrangements.
• Participates-in proposal process; prospective client meetings, proposal drafting, budget development.
• Ability to research, interpret, document and arrive at appropriate conclusions.
• Completes manager level review for engagements in accordance with our quality control policies, and work on multiple engagements at one time.
• Demonstrate an ability the initiate new client relationships and extended services to existing clients through individual efforts or actively participating.
• Demonstrates leadership ability with all parties, internal and external (client's first point of contact, coaching, and training staff, builds network with potential clients, displays positive attitude.
• Exhibits confidence in technical capabilities while managing multiple complex clients; highly organized and produces a quality product with appropriate Partner involvement.
• Take part in meaningful client interaction and engagement management
• More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of: - Certified Public Accountant- Auditor
• Year End Audit Reviews- Compilations
• Excellent organizational, client service and communication skills
• Certified Public Accountant or eligible to take the CPA exam
• Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Accounting required, Master of Accountancy preferred
So, if you are a CPA/Auditor with experience, please apply today!
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunity.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers