favorite this postBookkeeper/Office Admin (Portland)hide this posting
compensation: $36K - $52K salary per year DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking a skilled full charge bookkeeper/office admin in Portland. Candidate must have strong problem solving, excellent attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. The ability to prioritize and multi-task is essential.
The duties of this full-time position include but not limited to:
• Full cycle AP/AR processing
• Reconciling inventory receipts with manufacturer invoices
• Entering, reconciling and paying invoices
• Reconcile daily payments, prepare deposits, reconcile bank statements
• Reconcile general ledger accounts
• Handle day-to-day office operations including reception coverage, logistics, ordering supplies, maintaining office environment, copying, and filing as requested
• Assist sales for the customer's communication and processing orders
• Prefer to have associate degree in accounting or business administration
• Experience with Quickbooks or Quickbooks Enterprise Solution a must
• Experience with general ledger, A/R, A/P, collections, inventory control and other reporting functions
• Knowledge of accounting principles (Balance Sheets, P&L, etc.)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
We offer health and dental insurance, paid holidays and vacation days for full-time employees. Please send resume, cover letter and hourly rate expectations to be considered. All candidates must pass a background screening prior to a final offer of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers