We have an opening for a Controller at the Café Yumm! Business Office in Eugene. This is a full-time, salaried position. We offer competitive wages and a benefit package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, discretionary bonuses, and catered lunch daily.
The Controller is primarily responsible for the accounting operations in our company, including the production of accurate and timely financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, budgets, and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk. This position is also responsible for the company's financial statements, general ledger, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cost accounting, budgeting, tax compliance, and various special analyses in an accurate and timely manner. The Controller will guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
• A passion for excellence
• Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail
• Superior analytical, evaluative and negotiating skills
• Demonstrated management skills focused on achieving results and developing staff, especially during periods of rapid growth.
• A professional attitude and appearance that represents Café Yumm! Mission & Values. Read the Mission Statement and Core Values on our website (www.cafeyumm.com)
Your Education and Experience:
• A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year institution in accounting, finance, or other related field.
• A Master's degree in Business Administration is preferred.
• CPA Certification is preferred
• At least 10 years of hands-on managerial experience in an accounting or finance department.
• Café Yumm! is Oregon's First Benefit Company (tied with 28 others)
• Certified RE: think business
• Recipient of Eugene Chamber Emerald Award for Environmental Values
• Recipient of Eugene Mayor's Bold Steps Toward Sustainability Award
• Ranked #66 of Top 100 Best Restaurant Franchises
• Top 150 Private Oregon Companies
• Annual Benefit Report available at www.cafeyumm.com/Bcompany
Beau Delicious! International, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. This position requires an executed confidentiality agreement upon hire. Employment offers are contingent on meeting our background check standards.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers