Carson has an opening for a Credit Analyst to join our team. We're looking for a candidate that has excellent written and verbal communication skills, has a positive can-do attitude, and the ability to remain focused and organized in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will be interacting with the internal sales team as well as external customers. The focus for this position is collecting on delinquent accounts, credit-based investigations, and other accounts receivables activities.
• Maintain customer credit account balances
• Communicate with customers regarding past due balances
• Maintain a high level of customer service
• General administrative tasks as needed
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Credit background and basic collection skills
• Intermediate MS Excel skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, high volume environment
• Ability to build relationships with the sales department, customers, and remote branch locations
• Pass a background check, drug test, and DMV check.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
• Interact with others in person, over the phone, and via other devices
• Move about facility to access files, office machinery, and other equipment
• Data entry while seated for greater than ½ hour
• Occasional lifting weights up to 25 lbs.
Please apply online at www.carsonteam.com/careers
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Aflac, Pre-paid legal, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and PTO.
We are an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers