compensation: $17 - $23 per hour DOE employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking a confident, high energy individual who is excited to be a part of a growing Wealth Management practice! The Client Service Coordinator is primarily responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our office, including managing 3 advisors calendars, organizing and maintaining office operations and procedures, greeting guests, answering phones, ensuring general office cleanliness, coordinating client events and performing other clerical functions. 30 - 40 hours per week.
- Detail oriented - accuracy is critical.
- A great communicator and immediately responsive to clients and team.
- Clear and concise with written and verbal communication.
- Highly organized. Nothing falls through the cracks.
- Undaunted by challenges
- Invigorated by a fast-paced and evolving team.
- Able to work both autonomously and with a team
- Appreciative of the importance of systems and processes.
- Able to maintain confidentiality at the highest level.
- Provide an excellent, customized client service experience to all clients every time.
- Professional and driven.
- Show initiative. You love learning new things and always seek to improve.
- Have 2-3 years experience working in a similar professional environment.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience
- Have a clean record. No criminal background.
Jochim and Associates is a dynamic and innovative Private Wealth Financial Advisory Practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. We have been locally owned for 33 years. We are a boutique financial services firm known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We seek to provide a rewarding and challenging work environment for our employees. One of our core team values is to always measure to improve.
- We believe in maintaining quality work life balance.
- We enjoy our work and want to have fun while still maintaining the utmost professionalism with our clients and team.
- We have integrity and expect nothing less from our clients and our team members.
We provide a wonderful place to live and work. Based in Southwest Portland, Oregon, we are close to the bus line, walking distance to John's Landing and South Waterfront and conveniently located to downtown.
- We offer competitive pay based off industry standards.
- We offer additional bonuses based off company and individual performance.
- We offer health insurance, paid time off, and retirement savings plan with company match.(contingent on total hours worked per week.)
To apply, email your resume with cover letter. I will only consider resumes received with a cover letter. Please tell me about yourself and specifically why you think you are a good candidate for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers