Eastside public contracting firm seeks a full time experienced accounts payable clerk and receptionist to join our team. Experience in the construction industry is a huge plus.
In addition to competitive compensation, the firm offers a comprehensive benefit package.
- Prepare and process vendor invoices including data entry, scanning, copying and filing
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Code invoices
- Prepare payments and reports
- Resolve accounts payable questions and issues
- Maintains department invoice files
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Tracking inventory of office supplies and placing orders as needed
- Greet office visitors
Required skills and experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication are a must
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office experience, and ability to learn new software systems
- Excellent computer, typewriter, filing, secretarial, administrative, time management, and telephone skills
- Vista by Viewpoint, Timberline or similar experience would be helpful
- Multi-tasking capabilities and willingness to take on additional duties as necessary
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in customer service, strong interpersonal skills, pleasant personality
- Work in a small company environment independently or team oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and independently are critical
- Professional appearance and demeanor
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and desired compensation.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers