compensation: $16 - $20, depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced, successful Financial Advisor seeks a friendly, detail and customer-service oriented assistant. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for clients.
Primary duties include:
• Preparing and processing client paperwork, such as letters and investment applications
• Maintaining client database
• Scheduling and confirming appointments
• Preparing for meetings (creating agendas, running reports)
• Processing mail
• Maintaining strict confidentiality
• Ability to follow systems/work-flows and work alone
• College Degree
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Must be able to pass a background check, credit check, and drug screen
• 8 paid holidays per year
• 2 weeks vacation per year and 7 days sick time
• Health Insurance (employee pays a small portion of the premium)
• Respond with a cover letter and resume. Please include information about yourself and why you think you could be a good candidate for this position in your cover letter. Resumes received without a cover letter will not be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers