compensation: $70,000-$85,000, based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a well-organized, productive and fun CPA firm in the Gateway district of east Portland with an opening for a career-minded CPA with at least 5 years of experience, an eye on the future, and a desire to lead others.
We provide tax and accounting expertise to a wide range of individuals and entities. In addition to having great technical skills, you should be personable, motivated, work and play well with others, and most importantly, appreciate the hands-on aspects of providing great service to clients.
We offer a flexible work schedule, competitive compensation package including health and disability insurance, retirement plan and a great team environment. Convenient access off I-205 and I-84; free parking; close proximity to the Gateway Transit Center.
• A current Oregon CPA license and 5 full tax seasons of performance including client management responsibility.
• Substantial tax knowledge and experience in preparing and reviewing complex individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary income tax returns.
• An experienced knowledge of US GAAP and SSARS, and preparation of compiled and reviewed financial statements.
• An excellent communicator who easily relates to clients via in-person, phone, and email.
• Experience with Lacerte, CCH Engagement, QuickBooks, and working in a paperless environment will put you ahead of the curve.
• Supportive and nurturing team environment;
• Family first, flexible working hours;
• Team consensus-based policies and procedures;
• Procedures recorded in written manuals and guides;
• Open door policy for guidance and assistance;
• Training program to improve skills and abilities.
All applications must include salary expectations, cover letter, and resume to be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers