Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Accounts Payable and Payroll Accountant DEPARTMENT: Accounting REPORTS TO: Controller SALARY: $19.00-$20.90 Hourly, DOE SCHEDULE:Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Accounts Payable and Payroll Accountant is responsible for providing support to the Accounting department through a variety of essential functions including, but not limited to, accounts payable, payroll, utilities, bank deposits, commercial credit cards, file maintenance, and communication with both internal and external sources.
1. Minimum of a high school diploma or GED and two (2) years of accounts payable and payroll experience required.
1. Excellent computer skills. Microsoft Office applications, especially, Excel and Word. Abila MIP fund accounting software and UltiPro payroll software preferred.
2. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects. Must be able to climb stairs several times a day.
3. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB Test, and background check.
4. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
5. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
6. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
You must apply on the website and upload your resume and cover letter in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers