At PS Trucking we are a hardworking Warehouse & Logistics Company looking for the right person to bring on board. The candidate must be a detail-oriented team player with a positive "can do" attitude. Must have the proven ability to multitask, remain flexible, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and constantly changing environment. Must have good problem solving, written and oral communication skills. The ability to work well independently yet remain a team player. Must be proficient using MS OFFICE (Excel-Pivot Tables, Outlook, Word, etc.), and have at least one-year experience of QuickBooks and be expected to understand accrual accounting.
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
• Data entry, processing and code all AP invoices into Quick Books
• Complete relevant Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable reports to provide detailed and accurate information and forecast cash needs
• Maintain company Chart of Accounts as it pertains to coding of all invoices and receipts
• Apply all the daily collection deposits
• Sort through consistent emails and regular mail from vendors
• Photocopying, scanning, faxing and filing documents
• Various other data entry, filing, imaging, billing and other processing tasks as needed throughout the day within the accounting department as well as other departments.
** Must be able to complete and pass a typing test at least 55 WPM
** Preference to candidates with TMW TruckMate, Multi-Tiered G/L, ERP solutions, Factoring, and Bank reconciliations
Apply online @ www.comedrivewithus.com