compensation: starting rate between $16 - $18 per hour, depending on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
SUMMARY: The Billing Assistant provides support to the AR Manager, as well as the rest of the accounting and admin team. This position may be full or part-time depending on candidate availability, and skills set for additional tasks beyond primary role.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
• processing invoices to customers in CRM system, for approval by AR Manager.
• tracking and documenting customer billing requirements.
• maintaining current contact information for customers in CRM system.
• reviewing customer PO’s and corrections for job costing.
• answering phones and directing calls appropriately.
• maintaining physical and electronic customer files.
• tracking apprentice hours for billing & job costing reports.
• other duties and projects as assigned.
Skills / Experience / Knowledge needed for success:
• Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, Word.
• typing proficiency and accuracy.
• strong attention to details.
• ability to learn-while-doing and learn from errors.
• professional communication skills
• CRM systems experience a plus.
• Quickbooks experience a plus.
• Invoicing/Billing/AR experience a plus.
• Bookkeeping/Accounting experience, education or training a plus.
Office Environment & Perks:
• business-casual dress. We like to be comfortable.
• awesome culture and great team with a Family vibe.
• work-life balance and flexibility for schedule.
• excellent health, dental & vision benefits & 401k match & PTO for full-time.
• opportunities for training and professional growth.
Billing Assistant starting rate between $16 - $18 per hour, depending on experience.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity company, with a Union culture focused on inclusivity, diversity and equity.
Please submit resume and cover letter by email. References will be requested if interviewed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities