compensation: D.O.E, Medical Benefits, and PTO employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Environmental Works is currently seeking applications/resumes for the most qualified: Bookkeeper/Accounting Assistant
Job Done Right is our Motto. Work Hard, Play Hard is our Culture.
If you think you can ROCK this job -Call 503.719.6715 and reference this ad or reply to this ad with your resume.
We offer our family of employees paid time off and paid holidays, a great medical plan for employee, partner, and family with company contribution. Pay rate: D.O. E
This position's primary job duties and responsibilities include:
Assist in the management of Quickbooks accounting software, creation, and submitting client invoices, entering and paying A/P invoices. Assisting the customer service team by managing a multi-line phone system. As well as providing general administrative and clerical support including scheduling, mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills to include being a good team-player and strong communicator
- Extensive experience using Quickbooks Desktop accounting software
- Strong use of Microsoft Office software products to include Excel, Outlook and Word
- General understanding of GAAP and chart-of-accounts classification
- Technical writing skills to ensure well-written outgoing correspondence
Environmental Works is a small, locally owned environmental service company.
To see if you would be a good fit for our team and learn more about Environmental Works please visit our website @ www.eworksnw.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers