We are a 45+ yr-old family-owned local Accounts Receivable, Billing and Collections firm seeking one or two enthusiastic, dependable, (hopefully English/Spanish bilingual) individuals to join our experienced staff.
This is a Monday-Friday full-time in-office position.
We are in SW Portland near Max, Bus and WES stations.
Successful Candidates will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts.
Responsibilities and expectations include:
• Third-party collections
• Working accounts hard, effectively, efficiently and all-the-while per HIPAA, FDCPA and company standards and policies
• Being courteous and respectful
• Being detail oriented
• Being a Quick Learner
• Being familiar and skilled with computers and programs including WORD, EXCEL, and will have to learn job-specific software
• Possessing excellent phone and interpersonal communication skills
• Being able to do general office duties
• Having a professional demeanor and attitude
• Being dependable!
• Being stable!
• Being reliable
Spanish-speaking is a HUGE plus!!!
Experience is appreciated but not required. The right, healthy attitude is.
It doesn't matter if you are someone who has never done collections, if you fit the criteria in this ad - we want to talk to you. Contact us before someone else does.
Base salary is dependent on experience, plus commission.
Please respond submitting attached letter of interest, resume and recommendations in .pdf .docx and/or .doc formats.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers