compensation: DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
DoveLewis Veterinary Emergency and Specialty Hospital is seeking a Payroll Specialist with HR experience who will be working in partnership with a collaborative HR team.
Some of what you will be doing:
• Producing and auditing biweekly payroll and a variety of reports.
• Benefits administration including enrollments, billing, etc.
• Managing our 403(b) contributions.
What you will get out of this position?
• Work in a collaborative and innovative environment within a supportive and fun team.
• Generous benefits including, health, dental, vision, paid-time off, short-term and long-term disability, 403(b), veterinary discounts, and more.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
• Ability to analyze data
• Experience or education equivalent to a High School diploma.
• Minimum of two years payroll administration or human resources experience.
• Experience using time keeping software (TimeClock Plus preferred).
• Experience using human resources management software (Paycom or ADP preferred)
• Any suitable combination of experience or education may substitute for the above.
DoveLewis is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screen required.