We're seeking a dedicated Full Charge Portfolio Accountant who has experience with full cycle accounting. Strong communication and attention to detail are essential in this position. Experience with Skyline or Yardi software a plus.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Processing deposits
• Cash receipt journals
• Processing move-ins/move-outs
• Client monthly billing
• Bi-monthly check runs
• Generating monthly financials and accounting reports
• Monthly account reconciliations
• Working with site managers
• Previous experience working in property management accounting .
• Strong computer skills -- proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook. Yardi or Skyline a plus
• Knowledge in databases, spreadsheets, and analytical software.
• Ability to multitask, meet frequent deadlines, prioritize, and have strong organization, time management, and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable communicating with clients, vendors, and coworkers.
• Self directed and high attention to detail.
• Degree or at least five years experience in Accounting.
A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required on all final candidates.
A bit about us: Income Property Management has been a leader in the property management field in Oregon and Washington for over 40 years. A large part of our success is due to the important contributions made by our staff. We strive to recognize their dedication and reward excellence. Two key indicators of this methodology are the number of long-term staff we employ and the large number of internal promotions we celebrate.
We offer a competitive benefits package including health, AFLAC supplemental insurance, a flexible spending medical savings account, and a 401k with company match. We also provide sick, vacation, and holiday time off with pay.
Please send resume with a cover letter and salary expectations.