compensation: $19/hr to start employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while ensuring effective and accurate operations of the Accounts Receivable Department.
**MUST BE VERY EXPERIENCED IN ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE POSITION**.
Functions or Duties:
• High call volume, requires interaction with customers to resolve outstanding issues
• Facilitate swift payment of invoices by directly contacting clients with outstanding accounts
• Be able to multi-task and provide explanations in simple terms to internal and external customers
• Apply payments to customer invoices
• Prepare daily bank deposits
• Release orders
• Set up and maintain customer accounts
• Perform month-end closing duties / statements
• Utilize CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool to provide timely updates into customer activity
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
• Ability to work independently and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
• Strong mathematical skills
• Work with minimal supervision / problem solving skills
• Familiarity using a CRM software program (such as Salesfore.com) desirable
• Ability to effectively prioritize and complete work to meet deadlines
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers