Enjoy fantastic urban living with newer amenities throughout.
* Three bedroom, 2.5 bath two-level home with a spacious 1,464 square feet. Built in 2012.
* Large living room has hardwoods and a gas fireplace.
* Well laid out kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances throughout. Granite countertops. Gas stove. Pantry for extra storage. Tiled backsplash. Double sink. Plenty of cabinet and counter space. Refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher included.
* Dining area next to kitchen.
* All bedrooms plus two full bathrooms and utility room are upstairs.
* Huge master bedroom with master bathroom. Walk-in closet. Ceiling fan.
* Master bathroom has his and her sinks, tiled counters, shower/tub combination and separate toilet room. Plenty of cabinet and counter space.
* Second and third bedrooms are large.
* Washer and dryer included. Utility room upstairs with sink plus good counter and cabinet space.
* Attached one car garage with garage door opener.
* Nice-sized patio. Professionally landscaped. Fully fenced.
* Schools: Vernon K-8. Madison/Jefferson High School. Concordia University nearby.
* Across from Tri-Met bus stop. Easy access to I-5 and I-205.
* Alberta Arts District is close by with great restaurants and trendy boutiques.
* Tenant pays all utilities. Renters insurance required.
* Non-smoking home.
* Sorry, no pets allowed.
Drive by and discover this great home at 5810 NE 15th Avenue, OR 97211. To schedule a showing or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Shepherd of Portland Pioneer Properties LLC on his cell: show contact info
. He'll be happy to answer any questions and show you this gorgeous, newer home.
Professionally managed by Portland Pioneer Properties LLC, located at 10505 SW Barbur Blvd., Suite 303, Portland, OR 97219. Phone show contact info
Rent is $2300 / month on a one year lease. Refundable security deposit is $2300.00. $45 application fee per adult. Tenant pays all utilities. Renters insurance required prior to move in. Sorry, no pets allowed.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers