cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment w/d in unit detached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
This apartment is a corner unit on the bottom floor with two entrances (one to the sidewalk outside and one into the apartment hallway). It has 12 foot high ceilings and very tall beautiful windows with awesomely adjustable blinds. The appliances are all brand new and modern. Tons of hot water. Heater and A/C unit built in, connected to thermostat. Lots of storage! We have gigabit internet at this apartment and it costs about the same as Comcast, so we highly recommend it! Approved pets are allowed with additional deposit and monthly cost. Utilities cost what you would expect them to. We run the heater 24/7 and it's not so bad -- plus it's almost summer. Tons of restaurants, bars, cafes, and entertainment within walking distance. If you're new to the area, you'll find out that this neighborhood is one of the best in Portland. Parking spot is available for an additional monthly fee if you want it (which is what we do), but you are more than welcome to park on the street with a city permit (which is cheaper). The front office and maintenance workers are very helpful and friendly. The bedroom closet is spacious, especially vertically, so we have shelving and a ladder which we will let you keep. Stacked washer and dryer in the bathroom. Wood floors in the living room/kitchen, and carpet in the bedroom.
Available April 18th. Rent is $1873 a month. ~6 month lease, which is the remainder of our lease. Basically you would apply with the front office and take over our lease upon approval. We love the location and apartment and wish we didn't have to give it up.
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- In-wall AC
- Walk-in closet in bedroom
- Very spacious open floor plan with lots of natural light
- 12 foot high ceilings
- Corner unit (so only 2 shared walls with neighbors, ceiling and one side; so far neighbors have all been very quiet)
- Option of $160/month parking if you want in the garage (we currently have a great corner spot with extra space on the driver side)
- Option of Wave Fiber 1 gigabit internet (great deal and service at ~60/month; also Comcast or Century link options)
- Very large kitchen counters
- Entrance door to hallway and out to street with small patio entrance
- 1 block from New Seasons and within walking distance of lots of great restaurants and shops on Northwest 23rd Ave.
- $45 application fee (per person)
- $600 deposit paid to us, as we'd leave our deposit for you when you sign us off the lease. You can ask the front office about this. Basically the landlord can only return deposits at the end of a lease term, and since you would be taking over the lease you would get our deposit at the end of the term.
- $1873 for first months rent (prorated if you move in before the end of the month)
- $160 for parking if you want it
We will pay for the first utilities bill, which will just be subtracted from your deposit to make things easier.
Email if you want more info or to stop by to see it. There are photos showing the apartment and a floor plan with the same furniture so you can tell how it's laid out and how much room you have.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers