cats are OK - purrr duplex w/d in unit off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a Spacious home with a great room, large private patio, storage for kayaks and bikes. Plus a great view of Forest Park. Relax and enjoy your own garden!
Quiet cul-de-sac in the Cathedral Park section of St. John's but just 10 Blocks to St. John's Village for restaurants and bars. Bike to the Bridge!
- Huge, Open kitchen with 18' of counter and cabinet space
- 9'5" ceilings throughout!
- Large master BR with walk-in closet with skylight!
- Mudroom for storage, including bikes.
- Laundry Room with (Newer) Front-loading washer and dryer
- Office nook is part of the Great Room
- Newer Stainless appliances
- Tiled bathroom with walk-in shower
- Radiant-Heated floors (with On-Demand gas heated hot water)
- 14 x 20 Patio with table and 4 chairs, Blueberries and a view of Forest Park
- 10' x 20' office/bedroom room w/2 sun tunnels for great natural light
- All Doors are 36" wide (making this unit wheelchair friendly)
- Tasty-eating Grapes on Property!
- 1-year lease required.
- Deposit $1400
- Tenant pays electricity, gas and proportional share of water.
- Cats OK
- 1 quiet dog(s) under 35 lbs will be considered on a case by case basis with $400 additional deposit.
- Additional Pet rent is $25 per pet.
- NON -SMOKING Property
- No Subletting
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers