apartment laundry in bldg no smoking off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
Large living room and bedrooms. New carpets throughout. Relax by the fireplace.
Park-like setting. Creekside community. Welcome Home!
* Two bedroom, 1.5 bath apartment in small and quiet community. Secluded SW Portland Bridlemile neighborhood.
* New carpets throughout.
* Huge living room with cozy fireplace and large picture window.
* Very spacious bedrooms.
* Peaceful patio with sliding glass door and garden area. Close to Fanno Creek. Great for barbecues and container gardening.
* Well laid out kitchen with new dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, oven and new countertops.
* Large dining area off kitchen.
* Off street parking. Numbered parking spot.
* Separate storage area.
* Washer and dryer in building.
* Sorry, no pets allowed.
* Owner pays garbage. Tenant pays electricity plus $50/month for water and sewer.
* Non-smoking apartment.
* Renters Insurance required prior to move in.
* Schools: Bridlemile ES, West Sylvan MS, Wilson HS (confirming with Portland Public Schools recommended).
* Not far from Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy. Close to shopping and dining. Easy access to Sunset Hwy and I-5. Close to Raleigh Hills, Hillsdale Shopping Center, OHSU and downtown Portland.
Directions: From Scholls Ferry Road, turn south on Hamilton Street. Turn right on SW 60th Place. Apartments are end of dead-end road.
This charming townhouse style apartment at 4918 SW 60th Place, #2, Portland, OR 97221 is not to be missed. To schedule a viewing or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Shepherd of Portland Pioneer Properties LLC on his cell: show contact info
. He'll be happy to answer any questions or schedule a showing for this spacious townhouse for rent.
Professionally managed by Portland Pioneer Properties LLC, located at 10505 SW Barbur Blvd., Suite 303, Portland, OR 97219. Phone show contact info
Rent is $1095 / month on a one year lease. Refundable security deposit is $1000. $45 application fee per adult. Owner pays garbage. Tenant pays electricity and $50 a month for water/sewer. Sorry, no pets allowed. Non-smoking apartment. Renter's Insurance required prior to move-in.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers